Soak hand cream is moisturizing and ideal for knitters' hands.
It is enriched with shea butter, olive oil and vitamins A and E.
Keep a bottle on your bedside table, in your project bag or wherever you wash your hands.
How it works:
Apply Soak hand cream sparingly. Rub in thoroughly. Reapply as needed.
- Non-greasy formula, quickly absorbed
- Lacey: Lacey combines spring flowers with sweet bergamot to create a light, seductive scent.
- Celebration: Inspired by the essence of red tea. Sweet, delicate and absolutely delicious, this perennial favourite smells clean and fresh.
- Fig: Freshly picked clean. The fig is ripened with sweet fig, lychee, crowned with dandelions.
- Pineapple Grove: (Bouquet of pineapple).
- Yuzu: Freshen up and give your laundry some love with a kiss of tangy citrus + pressed eucalyptus.
- Scentless: Odourless.
See other Soak products available.
Soak hand cream is bottled in a recycled container and contains 90 ml.